Sunday, September 26, 2010

On to Oregon!

Desided to go on a trip down to oregon to be apart of my mom's birthday.
I also desided to see if I could get away with comming down without her knowing.

How did it go? Well didnt giver her a heart attack ^-^; but got away with it, she had no idea. :)

Desided to come down by train (which means 2:45am take off).

Love Love Love to ride the train.

Full moon lit all the round clouds and the hill sides and farms glowed with moon light. It was a lovly trip down.
Something I learned around 5am is that I can knit, drop a stich, pick it up, count and move on. In almost complete darkness and with need be, by cell light (held under my chin).


By mornings first light the Gorge was just awesome. ---> took some pics with my new cell phone.



Into the hill, pass the grasslands, to the gorge, on to portland then down the valley. Got here safe and sound. Now, on to my mothers birthday and a steam engine to yarn storm. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment